Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Bithday Sadie!!!

Sadie is six years old!!! She is soooo tall now, and I can't believe how she's changed. Kinderarten has made her seem so growing up! AHHH! Sadie is my biggest helper, she is also my comedian. We have found the joy in "knock, knock" jokes and she is a riot! I love that she wants to help me out when she can before I get the chance to ask for her help. Coloring, cutting and glueing are our favorite pastimes. Creativity she lacks none of, and I am continually impressed by the ideas and pictures she comes up with. Playing anything pretend is her favorite game, lately horses, thus all the holes in the knees of her jeans. Sadie you are a joy to our family and congrats on your special day! We love you sweetheart -
We celebrated her birthday with all our family close by. Grandma and Grandpa Bird, Uncle Cody, Uncle Buzz and Aunt Julee were all here to help us celebrate. She wanted a princess/candyland castle for her birthday this year and this is what we came up with:










No comments: