Friday, July 15, 2011

Haircuts for kids, and pony?

Recently I took Sadie to get her hair cut. I was tired of combing her long, tangled strands and hearing the cries of an unhappy child. Her hair was just and inch or two shy of her waist, so it was time for a change. I finally convinced her to cut it to her shoulders, which two days in has been a dramatic change. Green Canyon will be a little easier without so much hair to do each day for lessons and wash every day as well.
While I took Sadie to the salon in Salmon, Cory took pity on our pony Willow. Bangs were covering his eyes in front so bad he was running into the fences. I came home to find hair all over the lawn. But he looks much better. If I had done it I would't have cut his bangs quite so short though. . . . . . . . it makes his head look bigger than it really is.


























1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

You did great on Sadie's hair! Too bad I can't say the same for Cory. :)