Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Red or Pink?

I finally had a somewhat warmer day to get our bully barn painted! I have been waiting for a day when it got warmer than 35 degrees by 10 a.m. this last two weeks and it eventually came! Last Tuesday and Thursday I taped up the windows and doors to go out in the wind for a wet look :) It took me two days to finish it and the help of dear Susan who came the second day to make it go TONS faster! Cory thinks it looks pink, I might need a second coat to make it darker red, but I think it still looks red. Some agree with Cory and some agree with me. Tell me what you think! The sun makes it look a lighter color, so I can't decide. The name of this paint is High Drama, the perfect name for Cory's "Man Cave" as he calls it and Sadie's "Playhouse" as she calls it. We'll see who prevails on that account later when it gets finished (I'm not holding my breath for that one).


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I definitely think from the pic that it is red! I would go with Sadie on making it a playhouse. How fun!