Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Happy Halloween

We had a fun time for Halloween this year. I let Sadie and Lexi decorate the house with me. They loved putting up the static window clings and coloring pages to hang on the walls. We bought pumpkins to carve, but we didn't get them carved to I let the girls help me make pumpkin pie instead!


Sadie couldn't WAIT until she could put on her costume. I bought costumes on clearance last year so it was great that she loved it so much! Sadie was Alexa from Barbie and the Diamond Castle, Lexi was a pumpkin princess and Haylee was Eyeore. I takes a lot of effort to get three girls ready for Halloween and out the door! I have pitty for those mothers out there with more than three kids! We went to the trunk or treat this year at the church and after that the YM and YW in our ward put on a Halloween carnival at the church. It was a big hit. The kids had lots of games to choose from and play. There were prizes at every booth so they had TONS of candy. We went back to Grandpa and Grandma Bird's house afterwards for family time with Cory's sister and her family. It was a terrific Halloween. The weather even cooperated and it didn't snow (which is a first for the last 6 years)


No comments: