Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Haylee!

My baby is now one year old today. I can't believe she won't be such a baby anymore. Haylee is a very happy girl but when you make her mad, she goes straight to tantrum mad. Haylee laughs at everyone and everything. Her giggles are such a sweet sound to my ears. I love how she comes trucking down the hall just a giggling over something her sisters have said or did. She is a daddy's girl through and through. If a temper tantrum is inevitable, I just need to dial a certain number and a smile will appear back on her face. I think Cory enjoys being the center of her world right now. She will be crying for me one minute and as soon as she hears Cory's voice or sees him coming up the walk at night; she lights up with a twinkle in her eye and a giant grin on her face. Haylee is a big tease as well. One of the highlights of my day is when she comes to find me wherever I am and says "Mommy" while trying to run away and hide from me. Haylee can also say Dada, Keekee (for kitty and the dogs) Uh-oh, and "tank ewe" (for thank you).


I make a giant cupcake for her cake that I decorated in about twenty minutes. We weren't going to have a party because Haylee wasn't feeling well but then we decided to go ahead with it. She was one so she didn't see all the flaws in my decorating thank goodness!

Here's Sadie getting mad at Uncle Buzz because he was going to blow out Haylee's candle on her cake for her.



Finally happy after she got some cake even though she wasn't feeling well:




Grandma and Grandpa Bird got her the cutest little bath towel! Look at that cute pink zebra:





And of course what would be a birthday without "pig food" from Grandpa Bird:




1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Awww.....Happy Birthday Haylee!! I love that picture of Sadie! Haha, hilarious. Crazy that Haylee is one. Why do they keep growing up so fast?