Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cousins or Best Buds?

On one of my monthly trips to Rexburg to the doctor, I also had a clogging competition in Pocatello. We went to Pocatello to stay the night with Cory's sister Angie and her family. It was really fun and she volunteered to watch my girls while I clogged in the competition (which we took first place by the way. Abbie is just about four months younger than Lexi and makes an excellent playmate for her. Sadie was the other "Mommy" for the two little ones and they played well together. It was as lot of fun and thanks to Angie and Jason for letting us stay with them for the weekend!

Below: Abbie and Lexi getting into my bag, namely the cell phone and my camera case. It takes two!

Below: Eating breakfast of banana Choc.-chip muffins and you can bet who is making a mess! Check out the naked kids and all the beautiful brown "paint" on them.



No comments: