Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Secret's Out

I decided to go ahead and publicly announce that we are going to have another baby due to arrive on August 16th of 2009. I was keeping it a secret for a while just in case any early complications came up but it seems that all is well and we are very excited. Sadie wants to have a brother because mommies have sisters and brothers and she already has a sister. I hope she doesn't have her heart too set yet. I can't decide what I want other than a healthy baby. We find out what we are having on April 10th so look for my post! I really was sick with this one and it was a struggle to keep myself going for the sake of my husband and kids. Lexi cried every time she found me hoovering over the toilet and she has a really hard time understanding all of this. Sadie was great help and knew if I hollered her name as I ran to the bathroom, she automatically shut my bedroom door and entertained Lexi for me until I came out. I made it through the first trimester now though and other than feeling tired, I am doing great. Cory is as wonderful as ever trying to pick up the slack around the house for me when I am just tuckered out. I really can't imagine what I will do trying to nurse a third kid and at the same time trying to chase down my not quite two year old down the hall. It will be an advenutre for sure.

2 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Yea...now we can talk about it! Congrats!

Natalie said...

How exciting...I am like Sadie and hoping you get yourself a little man. I am sorry you were so sick. I wish I were closer to help with the girls. It is always a little scary to have them close in age. I am sure you will be great at keeping up with them. It is amazing what you can do when you aren't pregnant - right!