Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Big News!

We went to the doctor yesterday after spending the night in I.F. without our kids (yea). It was so nice to have the night out to ourselves and the next day to just go with the flow. Our kids spent the night with Kurt and Jan and had a fabulous time. The doctor reported everything looks right on track and the ultrasound was good too. We found out that we are very consistent at least, we are having another GIRL! Sadie was a little dissappointed when we told her that but she will be thrilled to have any baby around I think. Lexi now pats my belly and says "baby", but I don't think she comprhends much about it yet. So think of some good girl names for us!

3 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see you soon!

Two Dot Crew said...

I was thinking...since both Sadie and Lexi were kinda named after cars (Mercedes and Lexus) you should name this next one Audi...just a suggestion!!!

Heather said...

Jess that is so exciting! Congratulations. Doug and I are working on the name thing as well. He won't let me have Lydia, maybe it works for you. I am so happy for you.