Monday, July 20, 2009

Potty at the park?

At one of my last appointments in Rexburg I decided to take the kids to the spray park and let them play for a while for something fun to do. Cory was sending us off out the door and he said "Hey be sure to take pictures of some of those hotties at the park for me." Sadie got a real puzzled look on her face and said, "Of course there is a potty at the park daddy, and if you HAVE to have a picture we'll take one for you." I died laughing. We didn't look for hotties at the park and we did have to use the potty a time or two. My sister Jenn met us there and the kids had a great time playing together.

Below: Trenton and his best smile!!










Below: Tysen, Lexi, Shalise, Sadie and Sydnee







Below: Sydnee and Sadie





Below: Tate





Below: Shalise and Sydnee






Below: Lexi, Tysen and Shalise




1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could have been there.