Friday, August 7, 2009

Counting Down- Three Days left!

I love the fact that I live out in the sticks. My doctor let me know that last Monday was too early to induce, but he would schedule it for this Monday ( one week early) because we live two hours from the hospital and I tested positive for the Group B culture so I have to have antibiotics in my system before baby comes. I am sooo ready for this girl to get here. I think we have decided to name her Haylie Maurine Bird, but that could change still. I have my kids packed ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Bird's house which they are thrilled to go spend the night there. We finally got a car seat from some neighbors and didn't have to buy one so that is great. I just have to get through three more days of pain and I will be home free. Not that the pain will go away, but it will be new pain for different reasons and I welcome the change. I will post pics and information as soon as I get home from the hospital. my sister Sarah may get that info and post it before I get back so check out her blog if you want!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

An actual date to have a baby is ALWAYS GOOD NEWS! I am so excited for you. This pregnancy flew by...for me that is. I can't believe it is already "baby time." Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it goes and see pictures!!