Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Time of Firsts

03/20/10 Sadie: The moment she has been asking for and waiting for has finally passed! Sadie lost her first tooth a few days ago!!! She has talked of nothing else since. She took a bit of her lunch and out it came. Back in the first of February she went to the dentist and he told her it was loose so we have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting until now:

Her Tooth Fairy Box to put beside her bed:





03/08/10 Lexi: For a two year old she still has no hair but we did give her her first haircut three weeks ago, it was annoying me the little tail of hair on the back of her neck so I just cut it one day on a whim.


Here is her face after I told her what I did:

I'm not sure if that is excitement or shock or a combination of both. Lexi has become the independent two-year old lately. I let her try things on her own until she eventually asks for my help. Her excitement was so contagious the other day when she came out and told me she put her coat on and zipped it up "all by myself". I think she got a little to excited to remember she wasn't all done yet. . . . . . . .


03/18/10 Haylee: My little baby is sitting by herself! Still a little tipsy, but she can do it when she's not mad and throws her head back. She's reaching for her toys and playing sitting up. My girls are growing up!







No comments: