Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun VACATE!!!

Okay these pictures are soooooo out of order it isn't funny. I'm trying to multitask and it isn't working to my advantage this time. Here are tons of pictures from our fun trip we took to Pocatello and to Utah. We went to see family both places and made many fun memories, I just can't put up all the pictures I want too!
We traveled to Pocatello to see Aunt Angie and take our dog Fudge to her. We stayed there for a night and the girls got to play with cousin Abbie. They enjoyed the things they don't get to do at our house; like swing on the swing set. And playing with new toys.
Then next day we finished our journey to Utah to visit my little sister. (Sorry Sar you still get to be little :D ) Her three kids and my three kids played SO HARD they tuckered themselves out by the third day. We enjoyed a little R and R that day while they all slept!! Sadie was so stoked about going to the dinosaur museum, again, but I think all the kids enjoyed it immensely.
They played dress up, colored, did puzzles and then on the last day we decorated some foam visors which were a huge hit for all the kids! (Even Nathan) Playing chefs, and going outside on the play house were a must as well. We always enjoy our time spent with family.







Play, Play, Play the day away!!!








1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Those are some cute pictures! Good times. They did play pretty hard. And, its okay to be little. That makes me always younger than you! ;)