Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

I knew this day would come but it has raced upon me fast and furiously! Sadie is getting so big now. I didn't cry at her graduation but a part of me so wanted to. Here in Leadore they just hold a ceremony the last 25 minutes of their last day of pre-school. Which works out just as well, all the parents have to come and get their kids anyway. I was almost late though because tackling two tantrum kids at the same time can be time consuming! But I did get there to see the ceremony and get a couple pictures. I am so proud of you Sadie, you are such a fun, happy kid and you challenge me every day with YOUR knowledge. I love you Sadie.


Sadie with her three best friends, Jordan, Ady and Brooke.


Sadie and her teacher, Julia Matson:













1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Stop growing Sadie! Just stop growing! Your hair is getting so long. It looks cute.