Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Three Kittens

Our mama cat had three of the cutest kittens a bit ago, little did we know that they would be wild and very hard to tame. We have been catching all three as much as possible, feeding them scraps, giving them milk and whatever we can to convince them that we are okay. We let them in the house down the hall because we can shut all the doors to the rooms and corner them so to speak. Sadie has been the Cat Whisperer in our house followed closely by her father who loves cats from when he was little. Sadie likes to try and snuggle them up so they become friendly and I caught her and Lexi in the hall with one of them the other day which made me think we have finally met our feat with Frank. We still have some work with Scooby and Ed though.


1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Are you getting sick of all my comments yet? I am jealous. I love little baby kittens. I wish we could have some, well, sometimes I do!