Friday, June 11, 2010

Random Things

I love this juice! My kids can drink the whole bottle in one day if I let them. They love it because it tastes good and I love it because it is 100% juice with no added sugar and it also had veggies in it. My kids are not so keen on some of the veggies so they can get it in the juices.




It was warm enough for a few days to go outside and play. Summer had been hit and miss for days to play outside so here is a cute picture of my family (minus the photographer) on the four wheeler that we seem to live on from time to time:


We were just goofing off at breakfast and I thought these pictures made Sadie look like cousin IT-


Haylee showing her smiley side, thus why she has the nickname "Smiles"-



And here is Lexi who I thought reminded me of those Glow Worms they used to have when I was a kid. I always wanted one as a kid but never did get one so here is as close as it gets to having one!

1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Haha, she does look like a glow worm!!! That is funny.