Thursday, February 11, 2010

I finally posted my proof!

I finally finished my girls' Christmas dresses. I actually got them finished four weeks ago but I am just now posting the proof that I do finish some of my projects! I just need to finish my calendars which are about done and I will have my Christmas all done! That sounds sooo bad. I can't believe what a bad job I did this year at getting things done. I am going to work on that and change it this year! Here are the pictures of my girls' and their "winter" dresses. I made a matching skirt for myself as well, but I had to take the pictures before church or it wouldn't get done after. Where Cory goes to his meeting before and after church, I had to improvise. The next camera I get I'll make sure we have a tripod for!


Here's the full length picture:
Haylee didn't cooperate to show you the bottom half of her dress,
she was more interested in showing you her tights instead!

All three mostly in smiles:













3 comments:

Chris Lott Family said...

You are Amazing! Those look great. I really have a hard time making anything me or the kids can wear besides Pajama Pants... lol
Remember a few years ago....we thought we would hurry and make the girls Halloween costumes. Chalk that up to another project I never completed.

Sarah F. said...

They look GREAT! I can't believe you made those beautiful dresses. You are turning into quite the seamstress. Way to go.

Two Dot Crew said...

they turned out soooo cute!!! well done you!