Thursday, February 11, 2010

Poolside Fun

Back in January Cory and I decided to take a little mini-vacation to Idaho Falls. We had to go do some business there and wanted to do something fun with the kids. We surprised them with spending the night at a hotel and all the swimming they could stand. We were up until eleven that night in the pool. I figured the girls would be tired the next day and sleep in, boy was I WRONG! They were up at six-thirty to go to breakfast and straight into the pool again! You'd think our kids don't get out much :) Sadie was such a daredevil with her life jacket on. I lost count of the number of times she jumped into the pool. Lexi wasn't quite so brave, she jumped in a few times but preferred to be "independent". Haylee was fun to watch as she took in the swimming scene. Her face was surprised, amused and mad at different times. They all had a fabulous time and I got some cute pics!


Below: Lexi is ALWAYS giving Haylee luvs, even in the pool.



Below: I got the pictures in reverse order, this one is the after shot of Sadie's flip
dive into the pool. She about gave me a heart attack, I didn't know what she was
going to do when she jumped!

Below: Sadie's flip dive that I somehow got her upside down in the midst of my
fear for her safety.

Below: Lexi's independence in the pool!




Below: Haylee looking kind of mad. It may have to do with the water that got
splashed in her face just before!


















1 comment:

Chris Lott Family said...

How FUN!!! It makes me want to go get a hotel so my kids can enjoy a little swimming time... I really need to get the HOT TUB fixed.. Anthony especially loved Sadie's "Thumbs Up"...