Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Fun!

Okay these pictures are way out of order and I am not importing them again! I'm having technical difficulties lately. Easter weekend was very busy with THREE EASTER EGG HUNTS!!! Yes three. The kids enjoyed every minute of it and I don't want to think of all the cavities we are going to get as a result. Fun was inevitable, and excitement was contagious. These pictures are all out of order so bear with me as the pictures don't match the timeline.
Saturday was the Leadore Easter Egg Hunt where the Easter Bunny made an appearance. Surprisingly my two oldest girls were okay with a picture this year. Notice the snow all over the ground in the picture, like everyone else, we woke up to four inches of snow on the ground that morning. We dressed Haylee up in her bunny costume and took some cute pictures at home that day, I posted my favs. I couldn't post the pictures in their dresses, again with the technical difficulties. They are in their Easter dresses for the sidebar pictures. It was nice to listen to our general authorities on Saturday with my kids. I don't have them sit and listen intently on Saturday, one day of that nearly breaks them. But I listen to it through the day as I prepare for Sunday.
Sunday morning the Easter Bunny left some nice gifts this year, and an EGG HUNT for the kids in the house. They had a BLAST with that, the Easter Bunny hid them kind of hard this time so it took some time to find them! But the big surprise was that Mr. Easter Bunny surprised us all! He left bikes for all three of us girls (Haylee got jipped there). So we are looking forward to the nice sunny days where we can go outside and ride. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Bird's house after the first session of conference to find another EGG HUNT for the kids. It was nicer outside (by nicer I mean the snow was melted, the wind was still blowing us away) and the kids had a race to the finish one more time. I'm hoping we don't keep increasing the number of hunts each year, it seems to be a pattern here. I'm good with one, but what do I know I'm just the mom!



The Easter Bunny made these three girls happy!!!



Haylee was content as can be to play with the empty easter eggs:

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandama's House:






Cory said he needed a picture of his four girls:



My cute chubby bunny!


The not so scary Easter Bunny with Sadie, Lexi and cousin Abbie

2 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Those are some sweet bikes! I think the Easter Bunny must like you. Just don't tell my kids that the Easter Bunny gives bikes!! The girls look so cute in their Easter dresses. Glad you had a good day.

Natalie said...

Cute pictures. I love the ones of your cute round faced baby!! I also love that you were surprised with bikes! How fun!! What a cute little family you have.....I am so glad you have a blog to keep us all updated on you even though you are far away! :)