Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Maybe?

Oh we finally got a day to be outside!!!! Hooray!!!! It was such a nice day- and the kids loved it. We (well mostly I) worked in the yard picking up the garbage that blew our way this winter, picked up the broken branches off our plethora of trees, picked rocks off the yard, and played the rest of the time. The kids went for a bike ride, played in the creek out back -oh I cannot tell you how grateful I am just to have this one day! Look at the cute pictures I took outside today:



Okay they didn't' turn out as good as I thought, I forgot about the time being later and the shadows that the trees make. Oh well I don't claim to be a professional photographer. Hope you all had a great day!!!







1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute girls! I love their hats! We lived outside yesterday and today too! FINALLY!