Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Freezing!!!

Okay literally I am freezing. This whole week the weatherman had said "Tonight will be the coldest night this week" and that was on Sunday! I always check the temperature when I get up at four in the morning to feed Haylee and I was surprised on Monday morning when it read -11 degrees. I was shocked to see -14 degrees on Tuesday morning. I was appalled to see -18 degrees Wednesday morning. I was absolutely floored to see -24 degrees this morning! My kids are crazy because they haven't been outside much and we are going through soooo much wood for the wood stove. I hauled in wood just now and it is already - 4 degrees at 5:30 p.m. My hands about froze just touching the wood even through my gloves. I heard that winter was here, but I think Jack Frost is out for vengeance this time around!

1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

That is WAY TOO COLD! You need to live somewhere warmer! :)