Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I'm a little behind here but I will try to catch up. We were kind of boring for Thanksgiving. We stayed here in Leadore but went over to Cory's parents house for dinner. We had a good time and the kids had fun. It was great to just relax and visit and play games instead of going over there with a time crunch. Cory's sister Angie was going to come up with her family but her daughter got sick so they had to stay put instead. I am reminded of all that I have received for blessings in my life at this time of year and how blessed I really am. I love that Cory's family literally surrounds us out here where we live. They are such a blessing and we enjoy being close to them. I love my family and miss them during the holidays as we don't see them as much. My little family is so fulfilling to me. I enjoy most days (we all have some days we wish would end so a new one could come) staying home with my children and I feel very blessed to be able to do so. My Heavenly Father has given me so much in my life and he continues to do so, I am continually grateful for all that I have.

No comments: